Product Management & Design Director
Heading up the EMEA team and will define and deliver the product and innovation strategy. You will drive new product development utilising market and customer insight developing new product ranges.
The Product Management & Design Director will join an established business and a marketing leader in the manufacturing of leisure furniture and equipment. They are leaders in innovation and this role will play an important part in their growth strategy. Based near Staines in the open plan offices they empower their employees to maximise their potential and development and reward hard work and success.
The Product Management & Design Director will lead a strong team in defining and delivering the product and innovation strategy across EMEA, key responsibilities include:
- Define and develop the product road-map, analysing core markets and identifying growth opportunities
- Lead the design and innovation on new product lines and product enhancements identifying culture and regional differentiates required
- Drive product launches and work closely with marketing and sales providing technical insight
- Support the expansion of current product distribution through product gap analysis
- Be the voice of the customer identifying key insight
- Financial analysis to support cost and profit opportunities
- Identify new product line opportunities
To be right for the Product Management & Design Director you will have a strong track record in product management and design. You will have lead teams in product development and be able to show innovation to drive product strategy. You will have knowledge of physical products ideally with high ticket products.
Salary on offer is up to £90,000 plus car allowance and benefits