Purchase to Pay Project Manager with SAP
Intelligent Resource are hiring a Project Manager based in London with 2 days a week in their Chesterfield office. (Expences paid)
Our client is looking for someone who has experience of integrating a purchase to pay system with a Legacy SAP system. This is the number one requirement of the role so if you haven't done this the client wouldn't progress you to next stage.
This role is for one of the UK's largest retail and financial services chain, is currently considering the provision of a Source to Settle solution.
The more difficult aspect will be the associated business change piece, working with the business to implement the required business changes required to embed the system
- Be responsible for the successful implementation of the P2P module of the S2S system
- Be responsible for the overall project plan, coordinating inputs from all suppliers and POL
- Be responsible for managing all risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions
- Be responsible for delivering the project within the agreed scope, budget and timelines
- Be responsible for project reporting, highlighting exception to the plan and escalating as appropriate
- Be responsible for ensuring that the required business process changes are identified, documented and implemented
- Be responsible for stakeholder management and communications
- Be responsible for the day to day task management of PMO
- Be responsible for ensuring that all suppliers work collaboratively to ensure successful implementation of the project
- Be responsible for closing the project
- The project plans, reporting, budgets, etc.
- Had previous experience of looking at the business process changes of a P2P integration and understand how this is going to effect the users.
- The role of the PM is going to be to make sure that the integration is delivered so there will be a lot of managing the various stakeholders. Comms are going to be key due to this
Essential Skills and competencies required:
- Project management of a S2S project with particular emphasis on Purchase to Pay.
- Integration of S2S with SAP - managing suppliers to ensure interfaces are scoped, tested, implemented and supported
- Business process change required to implement S2S system
- Budgeting and financial management
If this sounds like an opportunity that would interest you or anyone you know then please send across your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.