Sales and Marketing Director
7 days left
Our client is a Division of a larger Group that invest in the development of housing and healthcare infrastructure; creating new communities that protect the personal and financial well being of their homeowners.
They design and purpose-build their own private homes to ensure they are beautiful and comfortable to both live and work in, as well as delivering absolute efficiency to run and maintain.
They strive for outstanding in everything they do and build strong, innovative partnerships with healthcare experts to ensure they remain at the forefront of the latest industry advancements.
Sales and Marketing Director – The Role
As a newly created role for the company, the Sales & Marketing Director will be part of the Executive Leadership Team. With specific responsibility for planning and driving the marketing strategy and leading the delivery of sales targets.
The Sales and Marketing Director will be instrumental in driving and delivering growth plans and will cultivate a strong company profile to grow market share, increase income and foster our reputation of value and excellence.
With accountability for the company delivering its sales targets, he/she will lead the sales and marketing teams to develop their go-to-market sales and marketing strategy, planning and executing across both existing and new distribution channels.
- Design and implement strategic sales and marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
- Lead the development of comprehensive marketing campaigns to ensure the company generates good quality, private leads
- Define and develop the product and service proposition – use customer and market insight to position the company as the market leader for innovation, value for money and customer service – drive sales faster and higher than conventional industry standards
- Plan and lead business development activity to ensure effective lead generation within professional channels
- Develop, lead, motivate and monitor the home-based sales team, integrating sales and marketing excellence
A professional or management qualification/s, relevant to this role. Evidence of continuing professional development is desirable.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of the following:
- Proven Sales and Marketing leadership success, as a Director or Senior Manager, in a B2C or possibly B2B sector
- Experience of ‘concept selling’ and creating new needs amongst a target customer base
- Experience of cross-selling new products and services to a marketplace Accomplished leadership skills
Apply for Sales and Marketing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly