Exciting Product Manager role for a manufacturer of furniture & equipment -the role will own and develop the portfolio.
The Product Manager will join a manufacturer of furniture & equipment based near Staines who are experience strong growth and provides an exciting opportunity with developing markets. The role will join an established product team of 4.
The Product Manager will own and develop a product portfolio supporting marketing, ales and engineering, key responsibilities include:
- Management of a wide range of products
- Support product design and engineering
- Identify product gaps and expansion opportunities for existing product offerings
- Support marketing and digital teams in developing marketing materials and identifying key features and benefits
- Deliver new product launches
- Analysis of market and customer data
- Identify pricing structures
To be right for the Product Manager role you will have a track record in end to end product management for a portfolio of physical products. You will have worked closely with marketing, sales and engineering teams and utilise insight to drive business decisions.
Salary on offer is up to £50,000 plus benefits