Project Change Manager
- Fantastic career development opportunity
- 12-month fixed term contract
- Be involved from the beginning
One of our clients, based in Melbourne, is searching for a Change Manager with experience across technology transformations to jump in and lead a large business wide technology transformation affecting both Finance and Procurement.
Our Client is looking to bring this individual in from the selection phase of the project meaning you'll be hands on right from the start.
To do this they are looking for somebody with:
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Flexible approach to challenges and tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative, passionate and driven by problem solving.
To be suitable for this role you will have the following:
- Experience as a Change Management or Change Analysis within a large technological transformation impacting processes, technology and people.
- Demonstrated ability to execute change in a fast paced but rewarding environment
- Experience with Agile projects, methodologies and the ability to manage and handle ambiguity.
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement across a diverse, values driven organisation with multiple departments.
- Proven ability to build effective relationships across the business, using this to communicate thoroughly and deliver exceptional service with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of commercial and operational practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly analyse problems and find innovative solutions.
- Experience implementing, using, sourcing procurement solutions.
- Successful record of meeting deadlines in fast paced environments.
If you are searching for a new exciting and challenging position and you wish to work alongside friendly and highly qualified professionals, then please apply now. Please note, only candidates who fit the required brief will be contacted.
For further details please contact Byron in our Melbourne Head Office.
Before you click Apply Now, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word format Documents.
Speller International - SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.