Partner Financial are working with a complex, large, international organisation who are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join their high profile Transformation programme. As a member of the Senior Management team you will deliver the end to end implementation of a new bespoke Order Management System across the business.
The business has recently invested substantial funds in the Transformation of their Technology and Systems and are embarking on organisational innovation. The role will lead delivery of a new end to end Order Management or Order to Cash System to the highest standard.
- Perform business and system analysis, requirements gathering, functional spec generation;
- Develop detailed design, development, test, cutover and commissioning plans;
- Perform internal Quality Assurance test regime;
- Protecting Live environment to ensure business continuity;
- Managing 3rd party vendors and software providers;
- Establish relationships with business unit directors and shared service staff;
- Establish relationships with internal IT team;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and organize own workload;
- Ability to deal and work under own initiative;
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally to support OMS development and installation as required;
- Maintain and manage inventories of all EDI & API interfaces;
- Work with order management system partner to manage change control on portal and change control layer;
- Responsible for leading order management interface testing;
- Responsible for compliance of all data integration feeds;
- Manage a team of 5 order management SME’s and project staff;
- A highly experienced IT Project Manager;
- A financial management and / or finance systems background is highly desirable;
- A professional IT qualification (Prince 2, Agile, ITIL);
- Proven experience having implemented an Order Management System or Order to Cash (O2C) system;
- Previous experience within the Transport or Logistics industry is highly advantageous;
- Possess exceptional communication skills;
- You will be available to interview and commence the role immediately in October 2019.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard back within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.