CTO (Interim) - Voice, Data, Unified Comms & Cloud Solutions
CTO (Interim) - Voice, Data, Unified Comms & Cloud Services
Role can be based from Birmingham, Manchester or Nottingham
Are you interested in working for a fast growing mid-cap communication services company? Would the opportunity to develop the companies future technology strategy be something that would excite? If so, then the opportunity to join this fast growing company should be something you should consider. Already with an enviable track record of delivering cutting-edge voice, data and cloud solutions to the SME sector a CTO (Chief Technology Officer) who can provide technical leadership and vision for the company is required.
If you have a background Communication/IT Managed Services & Solutions and have the skills necessary to fulfil the obligations of a C-level position, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
The CTO will be accountable for the technical innovation, development and proposition development for the company. In doing so you’ll:
- Set the requirements for the technology strategy and lead the teams that will fulfil that vision
- Be a key part of engaging with customers, setting compelling visions for their technology adoption
- Lead teams of experts in development, infrastructure, engineering & design and product management
- Use your deep knowledge of available technologies, competitors and their products to build solutions with competitive advantage
- Be promoting a high performance culture and looking to deliver quality at pace
The CTO reports to the CEO of the company.