Pure Executive have been engaged exclusively to recruit a Finance Director to be based at their Head Office in Harlow, Essex.
Our client, a US owned manufacturing business, has been experiencing a sustained period of growth and is a dominant player in the UK market. They are now looking for a Finance Director to lead the finance function, play a major part in the senior management team and drive operational performance to support future growth plans.
- Lead the UK part of the Group on achieving annual growth targets
- Effectively manage the Finance team, ensuring that reporting is completed accurately and within given timeframes
- Deliver a range of reporting into the senior leadership team and US Group with relevant commentary
- Interpret and report on key trends and performance issues within the impact and help understand the impact on day to day business
- Ensure the business is compliant with all regulatory regulations and standards
- Lead the internal and external audit process
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Must have experience within an SME manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership skills
- High attention to detail and someone who is into the numbers
- Strong reporting skills both written and verbal
For a confidential conversation please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Executive in Chelmsford, Essex.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly