Is a leading healthcare provider looking to appoint a Project Director to oversee the delivery of a number of capital projects.
- To manage the delivery of all capital projects.
- Ensure all contractual aspects, ensuring the compliance of all parties, particularly with respect to completion of project prior to programmed operational start date.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with project sponsors and other key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Lead assigned projects ensuring that planned/agreed work is completed and that project schedules, quality, cost objectives and deadlines are achieved.
- Identify, monitor, mitigate and manage project and operational risks.
- Establish and maintain good supplier relations.
- To work with the SHEQ team to ensure compliance with all Health and Safety & CDM regulations and obligations.
- Professionally qualified through MRICS, CIOB, Prince 2, or APM.
- HNC/Degree level in a construction or Engineering Discipline.
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects concurrently, as well as high profile single projects (20m +).
- Strong team player and leader.
- Client facing and commercially savvy.