Head of Sales and Marketing
Head of Sales and Marketing - 12 M Contrac
The firm is a Mayfair based specialist in creating and managing venture capital and private equity funds for individuals. It offers individual investors the opportunity to invest in small, established UK companies via the tax efficient Enterprise Investment Scheme and Venture Capital Trust scheme. A pioneer in its field, the firm has an excellent reputation and strong investor following.
They are looking for a team player with excellent communication skills and attention to detail at all times. The successful candidate will have experience presenting to and managing relationships with high net worth clients, wealth management firms and financial advisers.
They will be responsibe for planning and execution of all aspects of the sales, marketing and investor relations activities of to its current and potential investor base.
This person will lead fundraising efforts to ensure capital is raised over the year from a diverse set of clients. The candidate will need previous sales/ marketing/ investor relations experience within a financial services firm. This person will report straight to the CEO of the business.
- Work together with the sales team of two to reach targets for each of the three product offerings of VCTs and EISs structures.
- Coordinate and implement agreed measurable marketing and sales plans that support business priorities.
- Manage existing client base to ensure client service levels are high.
- Coordinate and oversee management of all client communications.
- Manage a team of two in the IR and Marketing team
- Proven relationships with IFAs, Wealth Managers and HNW investors.
- Proven experience hitting sales targets & managing a sales team.
- First-hand exposure to the marketing discipline and its effective integration with sales.
- Financial Services knowledge
- Experience of lead generation techniques and a strong customer focus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and strong written skills.
- Ability to engage with senior executives, internally and externally.