Interim Head of Marketing
Our Client, a London-based housing and care home trust, offers a unique proposition in the market with an impressive near-century record of making a genuine difference to the lives of many less-advantaged people.
Currently undergoing a period of significant but positive change, they require a marketing subject matter expert to lead a rethink of their current marketing and communications strategy and delivery. There is a lot of immediate opportunity to make improvement and maximise the current surplus of housing stock and care/support services that they have available through simple initiative such as better targetting and the use of optimal advertising media.
Their budget offers, to a suitably-qualified individual, an initial 3 days a week for 3 to 6 months - but it is felt that this will be sufficient to make a huge impact on the organisation.
Please get in touch if the following applies to you:
- Seasoned marketing professional within both large, small or NFP/Charity experience
- Knowledge of Housing Trust market would be useful but not essential.
- Comfortable with developing/implementing targetting models, media/comms and especially digital strategies
- Able to influence positively at Board level and especially where the benefits of revamped marketing need to be fully recognised
- Able to commit to 3 days a week in Central London, starting immediately
Please apply, with your full CV and confirmation that the day rate parameters are acceptable, by clicking below and before Friday 18th October.