Interim Head of Marketing
Our Client, a London-based housing and care home trust, offers a unique proposition in the market with an impressive near-century record of making a genuine difference to the lives of many less-advantaged people.
Currently undergoing a period of significant but positive change, they require a marketing subject matter expert to lead a rethink of their current marketing and communications strategy and delivery. There is a lot of immediate opportunity to make improvement and maximise the current surplus of housing stock and care/support services that they have available through simple initiative such as better targetting and the use of optimal advertising media.
Their budget offers, to a suitably-qualified individual, an initial 3 days a week for 3 to 6 months - but it is felt that this will be sufficient to make a huge impact on the organisation.
Please get in touch if the following applies to you:
- Seasoned marketing professional within both large, small or NFP/Charity experience
- Knowledge of Housing Trust market would be useful but not essential.
- Comfortable with developing/implementing targetting models, media/comms and especially digital strategies
- Able to influence positively at Board level and especially where the benefits of revamped marketing need to be fully recognised
- Able to commit to 3 days a week in Central London, starting immediately
Please apply, with your full CV and confirmation that the day rate parameters are acceptable, by clicking below and before Friday 18th October.
Apply for Interim Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly