3 days left
Our client is a privately owned, cutting edge international SME technology business. The organisation is poised for significant growth in a sector that is thriving. The organisation has over 600 established customers and processes thousands of transactions daily. The CEO and Board are looking to identify a CFO who can work alongside the CEO and CTO adding strategic value at Board level whilst also being “hands on” and managing the daily detail of an active finance function.
- Interface with key stakeholders to include Investors, Banks and external advisors
- Support the CEO and CTO with commercial decision making and contract negotiations
- Oversee all finance related activities
- Ensure compliance with audit, tax and regulators
- Ensure the organisation has robust and fit for purpose systems, processes and controls to allow for significant revenue growth
- Oversee all financial systems upgrades
- Management of the treasury function
- Oversee all management and statutory reporting alongside budgeting and related activities
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record as a CFO in some form of medium sized SME technology business, have held the No 1 Finance position and will have worked with private investors. In addition previous experience of a fast growth environment with high transaction volumes and an international footprint is essential. This role would suit a robust, confident, experienced finance professional who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and who is comfortable working with an entrepreneurial Board. In addition proven analytical skills and evidence of strong commercial finance experience is essential. Finally, the ideal candidate will possess strong leadership qualities and will have the personality and gravitas to be an effective influencer across all levels of the organisation.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly