Infrastructure/Security Project Manager (FRENCH SPEAKING)
FRENCH SPEAKING IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT.
Within IT - Recovery - Continuity, the client's goal is to improve the processes of major incident management, recovery and continuity within the Infrastructure and Production Services (IPS) department. As such, the Luxembourg entity participates in the group's CyberSecurity programme and in particular the critical asset recovery and Continuity projects. The main objectives of the client are to ensure, within the IPS teams, the preparation and validation of the procedures to be applied in the event of a major incident and to ensure the coordination of IT teams in crisis situations.
- Prior experience in continuity management
- Prior experience in Cyber Crisis recovery
- Prior experience in IT crisis management
- Rigor and autonomy
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis
- Good ability to present and defend your projects
- Implementation of a Malware crisis management plan
- Implementation of a DRP test plan
- Network knowledge, storage, Windows and Linux