One of the 10 largest nursing care providers in the UK, this North London based client has grown rapidly over the last four years to now offer over 30 high quality nursing and residential sites. The business now seeks an experienced, confident and ambitious CFO to lead them through rounds of investment, M&A activity and structural change, working alongside the CEO and backed by the dynamic and highly successful Entrepreneur owner.
The CFO will be responsible for supporting the Board and Senior Management Team in developing and delivering group strategy and promoting continuous improvement throughout the business. Working with the CEO, the CFO will develop the financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems to ensure that strategy is delivered.
Successful candidates will have the following essential requirements:
- A successful Board level role within a similar business (size/ scale/ mission)
- A track record of successful roles leading growing businesses
- Prior experience of complex, multi-site businesses (healthcare/ leisure/ retail)
- The confidence, experience and connections to initiate and deliver corporate finance strategy, structuring finance, inward investment and M&A
- *ACA/ ACCA with extensive post qualification experience (Top 20 Trained)
Successful applicants will be ACA/ ACCA qualified, ideally having trained within a top 20 firm and have experience of multi-site businesses. You will be an inspirational leader of change with the ability to challenge established Structure developing finance from a purely transactional to a strategic function.
A package of £(Apply online only)k plus equity will be on offer for the successful candidate