Global Process Controls and Security Lead
2 days left
Partner Financial are currently working with an International Media business to recruit a Global Process Controls and Security Lead. The organisation is currently going through a major transformation of their support functions through a combination of systems, processes and people to support their growth ambitions.
The global finance function has been leading the change and reviewing the target operating model to support that growth. After several years working on process and system design, and deploying the solution across several pilot markets, there is a template ready for global implementation.
- Working closely with the Global Process Owners, delivering a strong control environment;
- Partnering with Regional Financial Controllers to understand overall control risks;
- Acting as the point of contact for internal audit, ensuring the most recent accounting policies and risk matrices are embedded in the global template;
- Developing and implementing a monitoring process for user access and other system controls;
- Developing the global process books and control points;
- Partnering with deployment teams to deliver robust security roles and drive overall adoption of the global template;
- Identifying and developing deployment accelerators, leverage experience from previous implementations.
- Finance qualification preferred;
- Experience of SOX/JSOX and knowledge of compliance, audit and internal controls required;
- Ability to manage ambiguity and adapt to change through influencing others;
- Experience of large-scale ERP implementations and transformations;
- Project Management experience to enable successful delivery of key milestones;
- Proven experience of successful collaboration with senior stakeholders, finance and non-finance;
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines in a demanding fast paced environment.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Global Process Controls and Security Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly