Global Reporting Manager
Partner Financial are working with a global property business based in Central London. They are fast becoming the global leader in their sector due to their service focus; driving organic growth. The business continues to perform above market comparisons through acquisitions and by continuing investment in the company.
As Global Reporting Manger you will own the financial reporting obligations globally, partnering with the regional finance teams across APAC, EMEA and the US.
- Ensuring the local statutory accounts across all regions are completed, audited and filed in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicate and report the status, risks and significant issues around statutory accounts to the EMEA controllers and Global Controllership team.
- Overseeing the accounting and reporting for all entities and holding companies within EMEA.
- Partnering with Global and Regional Finance, Treasury, Tax and Legal.
- Monitoring and driving compliance with company accounting policies and procedures under US GAAP.
- Ensuring compliance with internal control procedures within a SOX Environment.
- Providing training and support to teams on compliance with policies and technical matters.
- Driving ongoing process improvement to ensure the best use of systems and streamline processes.
- Leading, managing and developing a small team, including objective setting and performance appraisals.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Knowledge and experience of US GAAP and SOX beneficial.
- Previous leadership experience in managing a team.
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex financial information.
- Strong influencing and communication skills.
- A natural leader and team player able to work collaboratively in a matrix environment.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.