Group FP&A Manager
Partner Financial are working with a private equity backed, highly successful international Manufacturing business based in Central London. Operating across the UK, America and Asia, the group have recently expanded their service offering across EMEA.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this newly created opportunity and has been created to support the Group’s continued growth globally by providing key stakeholders with detailed financial analysis and information, including market trends and potential growth markets with supporting business cases to aid investment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the timely and accurate provision of monthly analysis with meaningful insight, highlighting areas for improvements and efficiencies.
- Managing the forecasting and budgeting model globally, supporting the strategic planning process.
- Responsible for setting detailed budgets for the departments across the Group.
- Involved with building and maintaining the Group forecasting and analytics model.
- Creating robust financial models to support the operational teams with their decisions, including performance monitoring.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing the Group’s consolidated monthly reporting.
- Responsible for preparing the Group’s consolidated annual financial statement.
The successful candidate must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with strong commercial acumen and experience of working within manufacturing, retail or FMCG. The ability to deliver under pressure, influence and communicate clearly with stakeholders is key as well as manipulating excel models to provide strong analysis to aid the decision making process.
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. For an informal discussion please feel free to contact Jane Knight.