Head of Security
Head of Security, based in Manchester, working on Retail, Healthcare, & Education contracts for a large service provider.
Michael Page are partnered with a large service provider in order to find the most suitable Head of Security for this role in Manchester.
The successful candidate will need a detailed understanding of strategic security matters.
You will need to ensure service delivery on the multiple sites in Manchester.
As Head of Security you will be responsible for reviewing regional, local and nationwide threat assessments, including all nationwide terror threat levels and implement plans inline with Home Office advice.
You will nee to identify threats to operations; assess the impact and likelihood of them materialising, and implement and mobilise security strategy inline with company policy.
To manage the security provision for a cluster of accounts within the UK, multi-site multi team operations including but not limited to Health Care, Education and Local authority concessions.
Support the Regional Director with the direct management of Key Client Stakeholders including NHS and Local Authority partners.
- Security Management experience underpinned by commercial experience within the retail and leisure industry
- Preferably a background in policing or military with higher level investigatory
- A full valid SIA licence.
- A full valid CCTV licence.
- First Aid at work accreditation
- SIA Licence
- Corporate security experience
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience of delivering security training would be beneficial
- Understanding or experience with physical security systems and security technology in major facilities
- Experience in the facilities and contract management sectors is requires.
£55,000 - £65,000 pa + benefits