1 day left
Partner Financial are supporting the Founder and CEO of a fast-growth, premium cosmetics brand who have delivered outstanding revenues in their first 12 months of trading to identify an entrepreneurial, part-time Finance Director.
Working closely with the CEO on a 2 to 3 day per week basis for circa 6 months, you will help to deliver a robust 3-year business plan and forecast with the view to raising further funding if necessary, in 2020. You will help to build the financials for the business including a full P&L and Cashflow forecast whilst supporting the Founder to understand the financials and business implications from an operational perspective.
- A qualified Finance Director / Head of Finance ideally with proven experience gained in the premium cosmetics sector;
- A strong understanding of ecommerce and online business models;
- Proven experience supporting start-up and SME organisations in developing their business plan;
- Candidates with strong experience gained in the premium retail or consumer goods sector will be considered;
- A true business partner, ability to guide, mentor and challenge the Founder;
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the agility to quickly alternate between being
- both strategic and ‘hands on’;
- Previous fund-raising experience is desirable;
- A positive and proactive individual with a genuine interest in supporting start-ups grow to the next stage;
- Excellent hands on Financial Modelling and MS Excel skills.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly