We are looking for a Chief Technology Architect to join a global consulting company in Zurich.
This is a Director/Senior Director Level role and offers an excellent package including relocation.
You must have extensive and broad experience within banking.
- Hands on experience level architecture & technology leadership experience
- Excellent leadership, decision making, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to interact with client's leadership teams such as LOBs heads, CxOs and Chief Architects
- Capability and experience in working in organizational dynamics of a large IT services firms
- Very good documentation and formal specification development skills
- Broad exposure/experience across SOA, Contemporary Web channel solutions, large scale distributed systems design and implementation
- Excellent grasp on modern cloud based systems architecture design and delivery practices (including Microservices Architecture, APIs, Cloud Services, Service meshes and DevOps disciplines)
- Experience in implementing pattern-oriented designs in both OO and Service Oriented applications
Experience and knowledge of one of the following domain areas 1) Asset and Wealth Management 2) Investment Banking 3) Securities Processing
Please send your CV for a full description about the role, organisation and package.