Our client is a privately owned professional services business that is looking to recruit a new Finance Director. The organisation has a well-developed UK client base and is poised for further growth due to new ownership.
- Oversee all financial aspects of the business
- Responsible for robust financial and management reporting
- Liaison with investors, banks and other third parties
- Ad hoc commercial projects as decided by the Board
- Ensure the organisation has robust systems, processes and controls as well as fit for purpose KPIs which accurately reflect the desire to grow revenue
- This is a standalone role and the successful candidate will sit on the Board and will work alongside the Managing Director leading from the front.
- The role would suit someone who has previously worked in a SME and is used to a broad, commercial and operational finance role.
- This is a “hands on” role and requires someone who is versatile and used to working in a SME rather than a large corporate.