Interim Partners are currently supporting a large NHS trust who are looking for a proven leader to join them as an Interim Care Group Director for Women and Children's Care.
The Care Group Director for Women and Children's Care will lead one of 4 Operational Care groups, and be a member of the Trust senior leadership team. You will be an experienced operational manager with a demonstrable ability to engage, motivate and lead multi-disciplinary teams. You will be a core member of the Care Group senior management team and will possess strong inter-personal skills, the ability to think creatively and lead by example.
You will be working with a technically skilled and highly professional workforce to lead the delivery of excellent performance and great patient care whilst supporting innovative practice and change in all aspects of operations.
Accountable to the Chief Operating Officer the Care Group Director for Women and Children is responsible for the strategic and operational management and planning of all of the Centre specialties within the Care Group, namely Maternity, Paediatrics, Neonatal, Fertility and Gynaecology services; scheduled and unscheduled requirements of the service.
The post holder is responsible for ensuring that key quality, service performance, and financial objectives are met. Responsible for the delivery of services with maximum efficiency, promoting service improvement and best clinical pathways and responsibility for ensuring that regulatory targets and compliance against quality, risk and governance standards are met.
Leading the development, motivation and inspiration of teams, the Care Group Director has overall responsibility for the adherence to the Trust's values and behaviours.
For a discussion contact Sean Nicholson at Interim Partners
- Evidence of highly developed professional management development within relevant field of practice
- Significant experience of working at a senior management or senior professional level (equivalent to Postgraduate Diploma) in the acute sector
- Significant experience of managing clinical teams in a range of specialties
- Evidence of successful management of a portfolio of clinical services
- Evidence of effective design and management of patient flows and pathways
- Experience of business strategy and planning; both short and long term
- Ability to travel across the health community as required
Please note that this role is Inside IR35
If you are interested in this assignment, register your interest below.