Solutions Architect for a industry leading company in the public sector
One of the UK largest organisations who look after over 6m people daily, is currently going through a transformational change.
As Solutions Architect you will form part of the Architecture Team, designing and communicating high level solutions. You will be specifically focussed on the implementation and roll out of Office 365 across the business, supporting a large programme team delivering these services. As Solutions Architect you will be responsible for the design and communication of high level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet the companies current and future business requirements.
Changes to service, process, organisation, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision. The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account all of the relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible for the business.
Key activities include:
- Offering solutions aligned with this large scale change programme
- Designing solutions as part of core application and infrastructure upgrades
- Ensuring best practice in regards to architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices
A successful Solutions Architect will have the following:
- Experience of translating technical requirements into business language
- Experience of delivering technical solutions within a complex organisation
- Experience of providing solutions aligned with a cloud migration project
- Good knowledge of core networking technologies together with an understanding of the key technology providers
- This role offers a competitive package up to £62k.
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discount