Interim VP of Customer Operations
This is a super exciting opportunity for an Interim VP of Customer Operations to assist in evolving the strategy and performance of an already existing internal customer contact centre.
The suitable interim will have come from a background where the customer is king and will have worked in an organisation that is constantly evolving it's digital customer service offering, as well as providing world class pre and post sales customer service support.
The suitable interim will have a demonstrable track record in:
- Driving constant improvement of tNPS across any large, global customer contact centre
- Evolving contact centre strategies to create a "delight the customer" culture
- Training, motivating and retaining contact centre employees
- Creating operational efficiencies in order to create an excellent employee and customer experience
- Building contact centres, in customer centric, transactional environments, building both digital and people capability
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please do so by submitting your details to this vacancy. ALL applicants are reviewed by the consultant responsible for this opportunity. Unfortunately individual calls can not be fielded. If your profile is of interest the relevant consultant will contact you directly. Unfortunately we are not able to respond to all of those who are not suitable due to the high volumes of interest we receive. However even if you are not the best matched candidate for this opportunity, you application may instigate a relationship with a consultant for future opportunities.