Head of Asset Management
Location: Humberside and Lincolnshire
Sector: FM, Utilities, Engineering, Construction, Transport, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical
Base Salary: Six figure base, full executive package. Bonus commensurate to success to 1/3 salary
Our client is one of the UK’s leading operators and asset owner. They pride themselves on their ability to keep British trading and support over 100,000 jobs in the UK. As an ongoing strategy they are seeking to bring effective asset maintenance to the forefront of their operation activities.
- Reporting to the Director of the facilities you will define the policies and standards for all assets including terminals, infrastructure, fleet, car parks, accounting for whole life cost, operational availability, customer service experience, operating risk, and mandatory QHSE requirements.
- Set maintenance standards that align to new asset policies and work closely alongside the operational teams to implement those standards.
- Provide expert technical advice on asset performance, condition and regulatory requirements across the Group and contribute to a continuous improvement process for Asset Management, including the achievement of external accreditation.
- Ideally educated to degree level in an engineering discipline you will have a proven track record implementing operational strategy through the effective leadership of engineering and maintenance. Asset management experience is essential and could come from any class leading sector.
- With excellent leadership skills you will have the ability to develop and implement a group level strategy, transforming your team to deliver against key objectives.
- Commercially aware, you will have strong system, process risk management and analysis capabilities and be able to take a risk balanced view to investment and budgetary decisions.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting HOAM/445x/07 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been
Apply for Head of Asset Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly