Business Development Manager
Sector: Food/FMCG/Retail/Sales/Marketing/Consumer Goods
Base Salary: £45k - £50k, Full executive package including car allowance, 30% bonus and share options
Our client is rapidly growing manufacturer and supplier of brand & private label cosmetics and personal care products to UK retail customers. They are looking to appoint a business development manager to further develop their Discount and Variety retail channels / accounts.
- Reporting to the Sales Director you will create close working relationships with predominately existing customers to understand their gaps and requirements to increase profitable revenue streams through their accounts.
- A hands on and commercially rounded role you will work closely alongside peers and customers across a variety of functions to drive new business and lead customer centric NPD initiatives from the front.
- Will lead a dedicated team with 2 direct reports and utilise group resources where required to meet business targets.
- A strong understanding of the requirements of UK retail customers and ideally exposure to brand and private label FMCG sales.
- Excellent customer facing communication skills with the ability and gravitas to represent the company at a senior level and build strong relationships to increase business performance.
- Will be keen to showcase your commercial skills in a growth environment where commercial results are rewarded.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting REF: BDM/706/09 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly