Our client is a leading software development company with offices in across US and Belarus and now due to our growing UK client base and high demand they have decided to open an office in London too to be closer to our clients.
They are a global market leading software development company who help VC-backed mature start-ups and fast-growing tech companies build successful, scalable products that users love. Their forte is agile dedicated teams of brilliant minds who rock in Web, Mobile, Big Data, QA & Testing, and DevOps.
We are award winning, fast growing and an amazing team of 1500 people based in New York, San Francisco, London and Belarus.
- You'll work with some of the world's hottest start-ups, to help define how they use technology to raise funding and get known by the world!
- You will be also working with Mid + size companies, helping them to define their IT strategy in the competitive world of tech.
- You will help us design the new Discovery process from scratch and will have the autonomy to do so.
- You will be working across various projects / clients to deliver successful discovery, which enables you to grow professionally very quickly and get various industry
experience within a short timeframe
- You will research and advise on the latest software that helps our clients and our clients
maintain a competitive advantage. Whether it's new tooling, new languages, voice, AI or IOT, you will have an opportunity to stay on the cutting edge: for example, using AWS lambdas running Node or scaling using Kubernetes.
What you can expect:
You will join our team in London and will be one of the pioneers of the new development process that we are planning to introduce to the UK market.
- You will design and drive the engineering vision and discovery process and all the supporting documentation for our Digital Consultancy from scratch.
- You will be able to share your expertise and run events on our behalf in all three locations to increase brand awareness and also share your knowledge with the world.
- You'll build market-leading products with the team of 1500 engineers based in Belarus
- You'll help shape our product roadmap by taking part in all aspects of project planning and delivery.
- You will establish the new solution technology roadmaps and ensure adherence through solution assessments and change approval.
- You will take part in new business & pitching by working with our demand team to advise on technical design and approach for new business opportunities.
- Confident working with cross-functional, agile and continuous delivery environments
- An excellent communicator, able to work effectively in a collaborative team
- Successful with developing and executing technical strategy and leadership
- A trusted adviser to the business; willing to support and mentor our team to success
- Preferably Digital Consultancy background