This is a strategic, key role for a small, long- established b2b marketing communications agency.
The role's purpose will be to enable growth and maximise internal efficiencies.
This will be achieved by implementation of strong process alignment, strong change management, people engagement and growth and development of all key stakeholders to the business.
The ideal candidate will join the management team, driving the business forward and will be a key figure in promoting excellence within the business.
Without doubt, the candidate will be commercial, entrepreneurial, have vision and combine excellent people skills with impeccable attention to detail to ensure the highest levels of service to clients.
This role would suit someone looking for a challenging, diverse role with massive potential for personal and professional growth.
* Sets goals and oversees daily activity
* Manages budgets and costings
* Manages team workloads cross functionally
* Develops plans to streamline and increase efficiency and to reduce costs
* Coaches, develops team members to increase performance
* Innovates for client projects and translates needs into deliverables
* Manages projects end to end
Skills and Qualifications:
* Experience as Operations/ Services Director or similar
* Exposure to digital/technical client offerings - possibly from an agency, a manufacturer, global supplier etc
* Project Management Qualification (or demonstrable experience)
* Excellent Communication and problem solving skills
* Driven to Achieve Results
* Exceptional Coaching Skills
* Strong Decision Making, Action Planning, and Prioritisation Skills
* Comfortable Leading a Team of Subject Matter Experts without being a specialist in the area concerned
* Strong Quality and Cost Control skills
* Highly resilient and capable of handing multiple project and deadlines simultaneously