The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is recruiting for the position of Assistant Treasurer, Treasury Department Investments Division, someone who is a seasoned professional with extensive experience and success in managing liquidity portfolios and achieving highest possible investment returns. The position is responsible for efficiently planning, mobilizing, and managing ADB’s finances, with the view to protecting ADB’s solid financial standing to enable delivery of its developmental goals to eradicate poverty. We are looking for a technical specialist who is experienced in managing teams, productivity and quality of work outputs, and optimum utilization of available budget resources in support of the overall operations of the Division. ADB is committed to achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty. ADB combines finance, knowledge, and partnerships to fulfill its expanded vision under its Strategy 2030.
More searches like this
- Banking Strategy Senior Management jobs in Philippines
- Financial Services Strategy Senior Management jobs in Philippines
- Government Strategy Senior Management jobs in Philippines
- Public Sector Strategy Senior Management jobs in Philippines
- Not for Profit / Charity Strategy Senior Management jobs in Philippines