The client is a successful, growing Private Equity firm that specialises in pan-European consumer and retail investments.
They are looking to hire a Financial Controller who would be responsible for reviewing and managing the work of external administrators and contributing for the budgeting and forecasting processes for the firm. You will get senior exposure across both the management company and funds in a reputable firm.
- Prepare all investor query responses, build investor relationships
- Reviewing capital call/distribution notices
- General Partner accounts – in house: maintain ledger, financial statements & audit
- Manage and take responsibility for outsource providers, including accountancy firm and fund administrator in UK and Luxembourg
- Monthly management account reporting to CFO and Partner
- Budgeting, forecasting and cash planning
- Quarterly FCA reporting/regulatory capital forecasting
- Seek and promote reporting process and content improvements
- Identify and deliver cost improvements working with management
- Qualified Accountant with 1 / 2 post-qualified experience
- Experience within Private Equity Fund Accounting
- ACA strongly preferred, or alternative qualification if supported by relevant fund accounting experience
- Degree educated
- Competent user of Excel and Microsoft Office
Please do not apply for this role if you are not a qualified accountant.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Holly Cousin: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HC50763.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.