An opportunity for a P2P Lead to join a large, fast-paced organisation in Surrey. You will support the Finance Design Lead and be primarily responsible for the design of the end to end PTP process in line with the Finance TOM. You will interface with various stakeholders in a large well-known organisation, part of a high-profile Finance Transformation Programme.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- Extensive experience as a P2P Lead working within large scale Finance Transformation Programmes.
- Experience in Finance Transformation Programmes focused on Outsourcing/Offshoring strategy & implementation.
- First rate communication skills and the ability to build rapport and relationships with key stakeholders.
- Always meet tight deadlines; prioritise and work under pressure of own work.
A little more information about the role:
- You will be responsible for defining the end to end P2P processes.
- You will be accountable for outlining the roles and responsibilities for the various teams involved in P2P as well as ways of working.
- Ensure a safe and reliable service delivery for P2P activities
- Assist and support with the transition of P2P activities from the UK to the outsource provider
- Facilitate design workshops with the business to develop P2P designs
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.