With experience across every sector, our client is a leading force in the offsite modular building industry and has the expertise and production capability to deliver high quality, cost effective buildings that meet the current and future needs of their users.
They operate across multiple sectors, delivering a comprehensive range of innovative Off-Site Solutions, operating in the MOD, Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Student Accommodation and Education sectors.
They are now keen to recruit a this Project Director to oversee the delivery on a number of concurrent projects across various sectors throughout the UK, all from Design, concept, including through the planning and preconstruction stage, to its completion, reporting to the MD.
The successful individual must excel in a client-facing role and have experience delivering similar schemes in the UK market.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working as a Project lead either in Project Director or Senior Project Manager role on major projects of similar size
- MUST have similar modular of mixed use new build development experience in the UK
- Extensive experience working on projects in the UK market
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Time management and organisation
- Programming and planning, critiquing design processes
- Ability to make informed decisions under pressure
- Experience working as a standalone Senior Project Manager on large schemes
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
This represents a fantastic opportunity for an individual to be involved right the way through to project completion and make a lasting impact and bring about growth to an already established company. This is a chance therefore to take real ownership of logistically and challenging projects with a company that is an established player in the market. This is a client-facing role that demands the utmost professionalism in dealing with staff from all areas of business, including challenging stakeholders.
Please send your CV by clicking on Apply.