Head of Tax
Job title: Senior Tax Accountant
Location: Kentish Town
Job type: Contract or permanent
Rate: £600 - £800/Day
* Responsible for managing Direct Taxes for a large retailer with operations in the UK and overseas.
* Coordinating corporation tax.
* Undertaking tax compliance and tax advisory across a variety of tax types including : Corporation Tax Return preparation and review, preparation and review of capital allowance claims
* Employment taxes: Preparation and review of the annual PAYE Settlement Agreement ( PSA) , P11D review Employee Share Plan compliance, Salary Sacrifice scheme implementations and RTI implementation.
* Advice on property transactions including SDLT advice.
* Tax risk review and delegated sign off procedures for the Senior Accounting Officer (€SAO€).
* Providing ad-hoc advice and training to internal stakeholders.
* Liaison and management of relationships with external stakeholders including HMRC and professional advisors.
* Managing tax staff and interns.
* Proven tax experience direct/indirect - compliance,
* CIS, VAT, CGT. Systems and reporting, digitisation
* Tax Qualification (if possible)
* Construction in CIS