Michael Page Property team are recruiting for an Estates Manager with experience in the education/healthcare sectors. Asset management, PPM scheduling, facilities & estates management and H&S experience required. Based in Sheffield.
Michael Page are partnered with one of our key clients in order to find the most suitable candidate for this Estates Manager position in Sheffield.
Our client are in need of a strong FM & Estates Manager who has experience developing and implementing PPM scheduling. See below the details:
- Lead development and implementation of the facilities and estate service strategy and operational plans
- Responsible for providing assurance that agreed standards of facilities, health and safety and environmental management are upheld across the portfolio
- Ensure that policies and procedures exist and are kept up to date and reflect legislation and best practice
- Provide update reports to SMT on a regular basis on our facilities, estate, health and safety and environmental management
- Responsible for the management of a safe and effective vehicle fleet
- Manage the facilities & estate, health and safety budgets and authorise expenditure in line with delegated authorities
- Ensure all estate premises meet all requirements under current regulations relating to fire safety
- Responsible for day to day health and safety management for our employees and volunteers in order to fulfil legal obligations
- Extensive experience in estates and facilities management
- Experience developing PPM scheduling