Finance Business Partner
1 day left
The Finance Business Partner role is a crucial part of the finance function and the role holder will enjoy significant exposure to a number of multi faceted operational teams, wider finance teams and senior leaders. The Finance Business Partner will be primarily responsible for providing best in class commercial analysis whilst identifying trends that highlight both the risks and growth opportunities facing the business.
- End to end ownership of group P&Ls, driving quality of insightful commentary, and commercial challenge
- Providing insight and recommendations to deliver income growth or identify potential efficiency benefits through improving processes
- Providing necessary financial support to ensure strategic business development, client retention and increased client profitability within the practice groups
- Lead the preparation of the annual budget for the department providing insight for key commercial assumptions, liaising with COOs to ensure buy in on key dependencies, and ensuring accuracy of baseline budgets
- Provide regular performance forecast to give visibility to COOs and the FP&A team, highlighting risks and opportunities and agreeing actions to mitigate and deliver
- Scenario modelling and business case preparation for business initiatives to aid decision making and maximise business performance
- Understanding operational dependencies for delivery on financial performance targets and ensuring these are monitored to mitigate financial risk and deliver financial performance
- Work with managers across bids and proposals where finance enabled capability can add value.
- ACCA/ ACA/CIMA qualified with relevant PQE.
- Previous large company experience
- Extensive Finance Business Partnering experience with senior stakeholders, ideally within a professional services business
- Advanced MS Office suite user (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills - the role requires interaction across all operational functions of the business both financial and non-financial
- Emotionally resilient, with the strength of personality to ensure the perspective of ‘Finance’ is clearly communicated.
- The ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Excellent soft skills including the ability to influence or challenge senior stakeholders when necessary
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, highly motivated and career-minded Finance Business Partner to join this organisation at an exciting time. Professional growth and career development will be available to those capable of creating meaningful business relationships. Excellent salary and benefits on offer.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly