IT Management Consultants –Business Transformation
Exceptional openings for talented IT Management Consultants in award-winning high growth firm.
Our client is an award winning, high growth IT strategy and IT management consultancy. Their success comes from investment in the team and in providing exceptional advisory and consultancy services. Areas of capability include IT strategy, operating model, sourcing, architecture, technology transformation and optimisation. They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
Our client offers an exceptional culture and fast track career progression and promotion potential. You will have the opportunity to thrive in a supportive environment with exciting and fulfilling career development. Employees have independence, empowerment and influence - making it a fantastic place to work.
As a result of their continued expansion, they are seeking IT Management Consultants at Senior Consultant and Principal Consultant levels to join their Transformation practice.
Our client’s Change Management approach provides a staged model to guide organisations through transformation especially in transition environments, looking at alternative and mitigation strategies to support the needs of any IT led business change programme. This approach focuses on high levels of engagement and adoption of those affected by the change, working through underlying causes of resistance to achieve shared benefit and improved capability from the transition effort.
Responsibilities will include:
- Scoping and delivering complex strategic change programmes enabling organisations to achieve their strategic goals
- Acting as a trusted advisor to IT and the business advising on transition of business processes, systems and data
- Helping to drive change by fostering a collaborative culture across technology and business
- Project/programme management, programme assurance, PMO set up and management
- End2end performance management
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £65,000 - £95,000 + generous performance related bonuses + benefits
Location and mobility:
The office is in The City of London but Consultants can have a home base anywhere in the UK and will be expensed accordingly. You must be fully mobile and willing to stay at client locations for 2-3 nights per week and visit the London office, as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Worked as an IT Management Consultant in an established IT management consultancy practice: could now be client side or independent
- Shaped and led complex, high value transformation AND transition programmes that have demonstrably achieved ROI
- Strong knowledge of the IT transformation lifecycle, from concept and strategy visualisation to board level agreement to include thought leadership and strategy development
- Experience of securing and managing high level stakeholder support for proposed actions with associated relationship management skills
- Experience of defining governance models for complex change
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6160-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.