National Account Manager
Sector: Food/FMCG/retail/sales/marketing/Consumer Goods
Base Salary: £50k-£65k, full executive package including car allowance, 30% bonus
Our client is rapidly growing manufacturer of premium body care products with an established high street retail customer base. Due to continued growth they are looking to appoint a national account manager to manage a leading Highstreet retail account.
- Reporting directly to Group Sales Director you will be responsible for the commercial performance of a leading high street retail account in a highly autonomous and empowered position covering both brand and Private label products.
- A hands on and commercially rounded role you will work closely alongside peers and customers across a variety of functions to drive new business and deliver joint business plans during a period of growth including new product launches.
- Will lead a dedicated team with 2 direct reports and utilise group resources where required to meet business targets.
- A strong understanding of the requirements of UK retail customers and ideally exposure to brand and private label sales in a similar category including product launch.
- Excellent customer facing communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Will be keen to showcase your commercial skills in a growth environment where commercial results are rewarded.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting REF: NAM/706/009 to: Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.