Senior Financial Controller
Sector: Financial / Finance / FMCG / Food / Manufacturing
Base Salary: £60k & Full Exec Package
Bonus: personal and company bonus
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturer of fast-moving consumer goods with an established UK retail customer base and revenues exceeding £40m. Due to planned growth they have created a new layer of senior management and are looking to appoint a Financial Controller into a new role.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director and a key member of the SLT you will be fully accountable for a growing finance function. The role will progress into a director appointment in the mid term.
- A rounded business leadership position, you will lead the team to deliver exceptional timely results during a period of growth.
- Will work closely alongside peers to deliver exceptional results whilst holding overall responsibility for commercial agreements with customers and suppliers.
- A chartered management accountant with a successful track record in a relevant manufacturing environment and ideally, an understanding of the requirements of retail customers.
- A commercial astute team player capable of leading and mentoring a high performing team through both a hands on and strategic approach during a period of change and significant growth.
- Will be keen to assist peers across all functional leadership positions to ensure group growth targets are achieved and exceeded.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting REF: SFC/896/32 to: Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.