Location: North East
Sector: Food / fmcg / manufacturing / operations
Base Salary: £80k -£100k + Full executive package
Bonus: personal bonus and company share options
Our client is a highly respected manufacturer of bakery products with a leading market share across Grocery and Foodservice channels in the UK and across Europe. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint a Plant Director for one of their sites.
- Reporting directly to Managing Director with support from the group operations director, you will assume complete responsibility for site operational performance covering both manufacturing and supply chain functions.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team with 7 direct reports including Production, Supply chain / Planning, Health and Safety, CI, Technical and Engineering with overall budgetary autonomy to achieve set performance targets.
- Will drive exceptional customer service levels through superior leadership and quality whilst focussing on improving efficiencies across all functions through modern improvement techniques.
- Ideally a degree level engineer with extensive expertise in an added value food manufacturing environment and the ability to lead a multifunctional team.
- Will have an in depth understanding of the requirements of the UK grocers with the ability to work closely alongside commercial peers and customers to implement business and growth plans.
- Will bring a modern approach to leadership and operational excellence with the ability to prove you have designed or implemented operational strategies that have significant increase business performance.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting REF: PD/896/11 to: Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.