A Market Leading Manufacturing business is recruiting a Managing Director to lead their operation in the West Midlands.
The Managing Director, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ownership of the P&L for a highly profitable Manufacturing operation in the West Midlands
- Implementation of new processes and procedures to ensure the operation is in line with group standards
- Transformation and cultural change through engagement and development of employees at all levels
- Implementing and driving a culture of continuous improvement and lean in order to maximise on operational efficiency and profitability
- Drive organic growth through successful operational output and sound commercial management
- Working closely with the Financial Controller on all aspects of the business financials
- Implement a culture of open communication across all levels
- Working closely with HR Management on all people and HR related topics
The ideal Managing Director will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in managing a multisite P&L for a manufacturing operation would be advantageous
- Experience within a world class manufacturing environment
- A track record of implementation and driving change.
- A hands-on leader, that drives operational performance through engagement.
- A track record in driving continuous improvement and lean to successfully achieve significant operational and business improvements.
- A track record on identifying talent and driving a culture of people development and organic career growth.
My client is global manufacturing business, currently going through a very exciting journey of growth, both organically and through strategic acquisitions.