Group Financial Controller
Group Financial Controller needed for a technology company in Hampshire!
??80,000 - ??90,000 + Bonus and Benefits
A brand new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Group Financial Controller to join an international technology company based in the Hampshire area. Reporting into the CFO, this role would predominantly be responsible for providing finance leadership to the UK finance team and act as a senior business partner to the executive management team. You will manage a team of 10 people and take responsibility for the financial accounting and FP&A. You will support the CFO in driving business change and improvement initiatives enhancing the value add to the business by the finance team.
To successfully deliver in the profile position, you will need to have:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience successfully managing a finance team in a medium to large sized business
- Strong finance background in IT, Software or Telco industries
- Strong technical accounting skills with up to date knowledge of accounting standards
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously in an agile yet deadline driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to present financial information to non-finance colleagues
A little more information about the role:
- Ownership of the monthly reporting cycle and being responsible for the production of high quality financial and management information.
- Oversight of the production of the monthly board pack ensuring accuracy and timely production of the financial information.
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly re-forecast, ensuring the forecast accurately reflects the outlook of the business and present to the CEO and CFO for review.
- Responsible for preparation of meaningful and accurate KPI's providing the executive leadership team with the information required to make informed decisions
- Responsible for the development of the annual budget working with closely with the executive management team
- Working with the CFO to develop a detailed three-year plan and build and maintain an integrated P&L, balance sheet and cashflow model
- Responsible for working capital management and weekly/monthly cash forecasting processes
If you interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.