MS Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
My client, one of the largest Wealth Management companies in the UK are currently recruiting for an experienced CRM Business Analyst to join their Global Technology team. My client is entering a period of rapid growth, therefore they are undertaking the Leading Enterprise Agile Programme (LEAP) within the Global Technology. In order to ensure that this is achieved they have implemented a bespoke Agile operating model based on SAFe methodology.
In this position you will support business as usual requests and deliver small change projects for a wealth management client platform based on MS Dynamics CRM.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Business Analyst with a wealth of experience of working on MS Dynamics CRM platforms. You will also have experience of working for an Asset or Wealth Management organisation in the past. Financial Services experience will also be acceptable, however a strong understanding of the Wealth Management industry is critical.
- Proven experience of Business Analysis for large scale enterprise Financial Services organisations.
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM and related apps
- Strong understanding of the Wealth Management industry
- Impact assessment of changes requested by the business
- Leading task estimation and change planning with the developer team
- Requirements gathering/analysis
- Performing a limited number of CRM configuration/administrative tasks (training to be provided)
- Interact with business to collaboratively define and test solutions.
- Stakeholder management