European Sales Manager - O&G
New position selling instrumentation across Europe, managing and growing a network of customers, agents and channel partners.
A super successful business with an entrepreneurial enviroment.
My client is responsible for the creation and supply of an industry leading, highly accurate safety critical systems working alongside partners such as R&D institutes, they are building upon that success and adding new technologies to our portfolio.
My client is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to help support the sales operation.
The role reports to the Sales Director Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
The European Sales Manager will be:
- Responsible for sales budget
- Selling direct, EPC's and through network of channel partners within the Oil & Gas sector
- Selling in to European territories
- Developing new business as well as growing existing networks
The European Sales Manager will have:
- Track record in O&G sales, ideally instrumentation
- Proven track record in a similar international sales role with a bias towards instrumentation
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in related technical subject
- Experience in process engineering, chemical engineering or petroleum engineering is an advantage
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly
The ideal candidate will be looking for a demanding challenge to help make a difference to the sales team. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, friendly team, growing at a pace, especially for a candidate who is looking to further their sales career. The individual should also possess a strong entrepreneurial and commercial skills.
£65k base salary, plus benefits and £30,000 OTE.