Shared Service Centre Transformation Lead
An acquisitive, high growth and multinational organisation are undergoing a large Finance Transformation Programme covering ERP and operations, an opportunity has arisen for a SSC Transformation Lead to join. You will be focused on process blue-printing, location selection, driving standardisation, best practice and moving towards the new ways of working.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- Deep understanding of finance covering O2C, P2P and R2R.
- Demonstrable experience in Finance Transformation Programmes focused on SSC build or turnaround.
- Excellent understanding of what good looks like in a FSSC.
- Prior experience driving and embedding change into a multi-country organisation.
- Extremely credible, possess strong interpersonal and a non-confrontational style to work with stakeholders at various levels to drive positive change.
A little more information about the roles:
- You will partner the CFO, Finance operations team, and the Group Transformation Programme Director to evaluate how to set-up the SSC and move towards the new ways of working, driving best practice and standardisation whilst developing the operating processes.
- Ensure that you effectively prioritise their problems, understanding the root cause and have complete oversight as to how the SSC can move towards being a fully controlled, efficient and customer focused centre.
- You will take a lead in implementing a helpdesk function with a triage and ticket management system to enable the SSC to be both efficient & customer focused. Select, run a pilot and implement a toolkit management system.
- In addition to reviewing, creating and enhancing the KPIs & SLAs, you will work with the organisation to ensure that the country finance teams understand those as well as the SSC teams.
- You will be required to quickly assess the frustration and agree an action plan of improvements that needs to be made.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.