Chief Financial Officer
- A unique opportunity to join a strong brand name at a really exciting time.
- Excellent platform to drive the business forward and make a key difference
About Our Client
For over thirty years, Rocialle has supplied healthcare providers with sterile and non-sterile consumable items, vital to patient care. During that time Rocialle has become widely regarded by both clinical and commercial specialists as a reliable partner, sharing the objectives of improved patient experience, cost reduction and the focus of resources on patient care. Situated in the Rhondda Valley, 20 mins north of the Capital City of Wales, Cardiff.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for Rocialle Healthcare Limited will be responsible for leading and managing a new Finance team, maintaining accountability for financial accounting, budget and cost centre management, reporting, and analysis.
This is a pivotal role within the organsiation, reporting to the CEO based in Mountain Ash, South Wales and the Executive Board of the company which comprises members of the Joint Venture Parent Company boards, based in Australia and China.
In addition, as the CFO will act as the main support to the Chinese JV partner in terms of reporting and commentary on business performance, the post holder will be required to communicate effectively in Chinese in both verbal and written form.
The position combines overall responsibility for overseeing and implementing robust governance and controls whilst identifying cost, revenue and profit opportunities for the business through analysis of current activities and leading continuous improvement efforts.
In conjunction with the CEO and Senior Management team, drive the development of the company's Strategic Plans and budgets, and ensure deadlines and business objectives are met.
The CFO will also be responsible for overseeing the IT and HR/Payroll functions for the business, setting the appropriate KPIs and monitoring their performance against business requirements.
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in this exciting role, Rocialle Healthcare Limited are looking for a CFO/Finance Director with the following background and Experience:
- A professionally Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with significant experience operating at a Finance Director level.
- Fluent Chinese verbal and written ability
- Ability to plan, set objectives, measure performance, provide direction and build a culture of employee involvement at all levels
- Strong presentation skills accompanied with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and other database concepts
- Extensive knowledge with ERP system functions and financial systems
- Strong track record of leading, developing and retaining a strong team, ideally across Finance and wider functions such as HR and IT
- Extensive experience of change including cultural/people focused activity as well as functional change
- Experience of manufacturing environments preferred
- Preparation of statutory and tax reporting
What's on Offer
A competitive Remuneration Package combined with the opportunity to join at an incredibly exciting time in the Organisation's history.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE14041075Z
Apply for Chief Financial Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly