Interim Group Operations Director
7 days left
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Interim Group Operations Director for a multi site medical devices manufacturer. This Interim Executive will be responsible for improving the performance of six manufacturing sites across the United Kingdom and Europe. Responsible for Safety, Quality, Customer Service, Operations and Continuous Improvement you will ensure that each site has robust KPI's to ensure high quality products are delivered to customers on time, ensuring future demands can be met.
The suitable Interim candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working as an Interim Group Operations Director
- Worked in a medical devices or equivalent regulated medium to high volume sector
- International Multi Site experience
- Degree in engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics or business
- Lean & six sigma experience, preferably black belt or master black belt
- Strong project management capability
- Demonstrable experience of improving performance across manufacturing, assembly, engineering, supply chain and logistics
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please do so by expressing your interest through this advert. Unfortunately individual calls can not be fielded for this role.
Apply for Interim Group Operations Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly