Portfolio Manager - Unlisted Renewable Energy Infrastructure
7 days left
Norges Bank Investment Management manages the Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global. The fund is invested worldwide in equities, fixed income and real estate, totalling around 9,600 billion NOK (1 trillion USD). Their mission is to safeguard and build wealth for Norway's future generations. They operate in a global, highly competitive and constantly evolving market. NBIM employ 585 people of more than 35 nationalities, with offices in Oslo, London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai.
Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking a dedicated professional for a role as Portfolio Manager in the Renewable Energy Infrastructure Team. The group is an integral part of Norges Bank Investment Management’s Equity investment area and is responsible for the build-up of Norges Bank Investment Management portfolio of unlisted investments in renewable energy infrastructure assets.
The investment mandate to Norges Bank Investment Management will include the ability to invest in unlisted renewable infrastructure from 1 January 2020. The investment strategy will initially focus on establishing joint ventures partnerships related to wind and solar assets in Europe and the United States.
Your role will be material in the group’s efforts to source, invest and hold equity and/or debt interests in renewable infrastructure.
The position is located in Oslo. Travel will be required.
- Sourcing and analysing investment opportunities
- Identifying, negotiating and establishing joint venture relationships and investment platforms
- Developing and maintaining relationships with partners and other third parties
- Monitoring investments and relationships
- Leading and executing transactions
- Driving the investment process
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal clients and stakeholders
- Contributing to a hardworking, high-performing team with a focus on results
- Represent Norges Bank Investment Management on portfolio Boards
- Master’s degree with strong academic records
- Extensive experience in investments, of which significant experience related to renewable infrastructure as a principal
- An identifiable track record as both a relationship builder and originator
- Experience investing in joint venture structures
- Past experience investing in both equity and debt is an advantage
- Accomplished negotiator, demonstrated results and commitment to long term goals
- Extensive financial modelling skills
- Proactive and self-driven work style and a good team player
- Ambition to excel
- High level of integrity
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with a high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
Apply for Portfolio Manager - Unlisted Renewable Energy Infrastructure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly