Interim Finance Director
Consumer Additions are currently looking for an Interim Finance Director for a privately owned restaurant group based in London.
The business is fast growth with capital to invest in a roll out sites across the country. You will be responsible for all areas of the accounting team from transactional, control, tax, treasury as well as the commercial and strategic side.
You must have restaurant or leisure experience with significant experience of improving food margin and the levers associated with a multisite restaurant business.
You will partner with the CEO, Founders and operations teams to deliver value.
Theideal candidate will have the following profile:
- Adept financially and technically to be responsible for accounting and control including all financial accounting, reporting, stats, tax, audit and transactional, plus, ad-hoc project work.
- Can ensure that efficient, robust and consistent accounting and financial management processes and controls are in place across the department.
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting, planning and analysis. Be comfortable interacting both operationally and strategically with non-finance.
- Ability to build out commercial business partnering
- Have direct experience of cash management and cash flow forecasting.
- Ability to operate with clarity and assurance with a positive and engaging manner.
- Someone who can build relationships from CEO to clerk and manage stakeholders effectively.
- Be prepared to be hands on and roll their sleeves up as well as being able to take a step back and be strategic to partner with the board.
- Be pro-active, can show their own initiative and has the curiosity and desire to improve the finance function where necessary and make positive change.
- Be credible, dynamic and be a leader. They will be comfortable leading from the front.
- Experience of growing business and change management.
- An ability to manage the development for the IT systems including: payroll, EPOS and finance would be advantageous.
- Qualified Accountant
- A strong level of experience in Hospitality or Restaurants is highly sought.
- Franchise experience would be advantageous
- Have a track record of managing and developing teams.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changeable environment
Competitve Salary or day rate