7 days left
Our client is a leading multi-disciplined main contractor. They wish to appoint a Contracts manager for the delivery of projects within their North West Construction division which refurbish & build Education Projects on Frameworks across educational facilities including primary, secondary and independent schools, higher education, special education and further education sites.
- Reporting into the Contracts Director for the division you will have complete project accountability from inception to client handover.
- You will ensure the highest levels of Health & Safety; Commercial returns & project milestones are achieved or surpassed.
- You will manage client interface & run multiple projects up to a value of £15m - £25m which will include newbuild and or refurbishment education projects in a Education framework.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree/MCIOB qualified you will have in depth expertise in the delivery of construction projects from £1m - £10m each and preferably have direct expertise on the successful delivery of Education frameworks.
- With first class communication skills you will be a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will manage the entire life cycle of projects and client interaction.
- Possess strong leadership skills with strong analytical and problem-solving you will be able to develop strong relationships internally & externally.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly