7 days left
Our client is a leading highly respected construction company established in 1965. Their experience extends from new build ‘high end’ residential to refurbishment and alteration to both Grade 1 and Grade 2 listed buildings within the commercial, ecclesiastical, educational and healthcare related sectors.
- Overall management of project teams during the construction and installation phase of the project.
- Co-ordination and allocation of construction staff to projects ensuring that appropriate construction and installation staff are appointed to individual projects: based on experience, skills and knowledge.
- Overall management of construction resources including Labour, Plant and Materials.
- Overall performance management of subcontractors.
- Degree educated with a track record of project delivery.
- Proven ability to lead teams and coach on performance.
- With first class communication skills you will posses the gravitas to build and lead multi-disciplined teams across multi sites.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting PM/789/74 to Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly